FACTORY RECOMMENDED INSPECTION AND TRAINING
Pre-Use Visual Inspection
1) Before climbing up on your X-Deck, one needs to check if there are any cracked welds. If your X-Deck was overloaded, the most likely place a weld might be cracked is the most upper/topmost vertical spot where the round leg outrigger meets the square leg. Cracks are most likely to happen on either side of the weld- use a flashlight if lighting is not excellent.
2) As you are walking around your X-Deck make sure there is no obvious sign of damage or missing parts. If you see a cut wire or damage to the X-Deck or handrails, do not use your X-Deck.
3) If you found a cracked weld or damage, please contact us at Allstands so we can take care of your problem. 502-331-9759
Annual detailed inspection
1) Check your entire X-Deck for any cracked welds. Using a flashlight will help while looking under the deck at the top of the legs. Look your entire X-Deck over and don’t forget the handrails and the pockets that are welded onto the side of your X-Deck.
2) Stickers- If any stickers are illegible, contact us for replacement options.
3) Check the rubber feet for signs of wear. Rubber feet are cheap and it’s best to replace them if worn. The rubber feet can easily be removed with a pipe wrench.
4) Check for any signs of damage – cut cables, broken latch, missing pins, etc.
5) If you found a cracked weld or damage, please contact us at Allstands so we can take care of your problem. 502-331-9759
X-Deck Training Video
X-Deck Non Tip Design
X-Deck Potential Pinch Points